Remove this ad

The Future of the GARamid.

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

PrezGAR

Professional Power Ranger, Crush Therapist and Temporary Provider of Capping.

Lead

Mar 28 14 4:15 PM

Tags : :

It's been two weeks since I first announced this little site, and when I announced it, I said it would be temporary until Glitter came back. Well, I've decided the site will continue after that. However, it wont be a new gallery every day. It will be two, maybe three galleries a week. The weekly episode of Power Rangers and the comic book on Saturdays will continue regularly. Other galleries will open occasionally, for some special occasions. I'll just wait until Glitter posts his schedule for the month before finalizing the schedule here. And, a special new feature. Capper Birthday Celebrations. There will be more about that in the GARamid Guide section.

So, to summarize, new galleries (almost) every day until Glitter is up and running again, a few a week after the CPB is back at full steam.

And keep an eye out for the start of something big tomorrow. Marvel's Secret Wars.

Crush Therapy - The Solution to Any Capper's Problems

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

PrezGAR

Posts: 511 Member Since:March 13, 2014 Professional Power Ranger, Crush Therapist and Temporary Provider of Capping.

#1 [url]

Apr 16 14 6:53 AM

Well, Glitter posted a new Leftovers gallery last night. So, in May, we start our reduced schedule.

Quote    Reply   

Sidesk

Capper Megazord Mode!

#2 [url]

Apr 16 14 8:30 AM

Did he? What the hell am I doing here then?

Oh yeah, SW and TF :)

I have been asked to make clear that I am in no way connected to Sunset Island Productions, aka sidesk.com :I am happy to do so.

Quote    Reply   

PrezGAR

Posts: 511 Member Since:March 13, 2014 Professional Power Ranger, Crush Therapist and Temporary Provider of Capping.

#3 [url]

Dec 26 14 7:36 PM

As the month, and the year, near the end, I look at the closed galleries for the month. It's clear that the uncapped (or barely capped) outweigh the capped. So, January will be a make or break month for the GARamid. Currently, I have 14 planned galleries, three of them will be celebrating a certain pink-loving Capper's birthday (but not his twin brother, who is unworthy because he is six inches tall). So, how many of those (not counting the comic book galleries) end up in the vault versus how many end up in second chances will determine the future of the GARamid. If more end up in the vault, we keep going. If more end up in second chances, things will be re-evaluated. We could become a strictly comic book capping site, to finish off Secret Wars. Or we could just fold like a cheap suit.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help